Scott Newton Real Estate does not normally charge a fee to prospective tenants and offers the following assistance:
• Good selection of properties.
• Full color photographs of properties on this website and on many other property websites.
• Correct information about the properties available and correctly.
• Accompanied viewings.
• Clear details taken of tenant's requirements to avoid time wasting.
• Reassurance of dealing with a fully Licensed Realtor.
• Specialists in the Coachella Valley residential leasing market.
• Good, clear, simple advice to tenants to avoid pitfalls.
• Property Showings
• Listing on my website
• Listing on free websites, such as craigslist.com
• Multiple Listing Service - Realtors' Listing Database
• Advertising in local newspaper at additional cost
My property management division was created to service the needs of homeowners throughout the Coachella Valley. We are a full service company aiding homeowners and investors in maximizing their real estate rentals' profit potential.
We specialize in the management of single family homes, town homes, condominiums and multi-unit developments. Many of my clients use us when they are unable to return to the valley and want a resident to inhabit their residence for a source of cash flow. Other clients are real estate investors who typically have one to five residential properties, which they would like us to manage for them.
For about $3 per day you can buy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that an accredited residential property manager is overseeing your real estate investment. For a complete management services package, please email or call us at 760.898.4496.
Exceptional Results (760) 898-4496
• Complete Tenant Screenings
• Property Showings - See Leasing Services
• Extensive Credit Checks
• Unlawful Detainer Searches (Evictions)
• Income Verifications
• Verification of Current and Previous Tenancies
Please Contact Scott Newton Real Estate for an initial consultation
• Timely Rent Collections & Lease Renewals
• Supervision of All Property Maintenance
• Periodic Inspections of All Properties
• Accurate Computerized Accounting
• Monthly Owner Statements
• Eviction Coordination
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you’re ready to sell it’s important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As experienced professionals who have helped many Coachella Valley residents sell their homes, we know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact us and let’s get started!
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand. One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Coachella Valley buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, take advantage of my experience as a local market experts for the Coachella Valley, to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way.